For the 6th Consecutive Year, Lintons Proves that They Stand Out with their Workplace Culture
Lintons Food Service Management, a Top 50 Contract Food Service Company, exceeds the needs of our clients while maintaining the flexibility to offer solutions when the needs arise. Managing the nutritional aspects for our clients requires an appreciation of today’s environment and its ever-changing regulations and challenges.
We understand that every program is unique and has different needs, developing several service options. This service model has allowed Lintons to expand four-fold in size in the last 15 years as well as serve clients in 5 additional states. Chris Dunton, CEO remains central to the current vision of Lintons and as with any company, success rests squarely on the shoulders of its associates. In this regard, Lintons is no exception. Our growth and success have occurred due to the commitment and service values that each of our associates demonstrate on a daily basis.
Our 450 Lintonians speak with pride about our company and dedicate their efforts to assure that our clients’ expectations are exceeded at every meal. Lintons services facilities in the following sectors: Healthcare, K-12 Education, Early Learning Centers, and Rehabilitation Services.
What are Lintonians are saying:
- The company keeps up with the changing times.
- I feel I can make an impact each and every day.
- We work very efficiently. They are good people who enjoy what they do and have the same integrity and work ethic as their colleagues.
- The company cares about me, and wants to see me grow.
- My boss is smart and encouraging, everyone in the office is smart and nice, it's a beautiful environment to work in.