Lintons' dietitian team develop and implement a personalized nutritional care plan for each resident, monitoring and evaluating their progress for success.
The excellence of our dietitians is built on a solid foundation of education, training, and credential assessment processes. A primary nutrition resource for dining management staff, Lintons dietitians ensure that all nutritional aspects are incorporated into dining services production and operations.
We offer guidance and generate solutions, such as:
- Evaluates resident nutritional needs
- Establishes individualized plan of care
- Provides medical nutrition therapy through therapeutic diets and enteral feedings
- Creates documentation for patient care
- Monitors resident status and takes appropriate action
- Records retention systems executed
- Maintains client relationships
- Applies and stays current with professional nutritional skills and knowledge
- Professional staff and dietetic internship preceptors